Sign up with us to monetize your traffic, today!
- 24h real time data about your earinings
- We will take care of the tracking and payout
- Fully GDPR compliant and hosted on EU servers at Google®
Everything in one place
By focusing on their brand and products, advertisers are offered a tailored full partnership solution:
- According to the offer, the optimal definition of the campaign goals and conditions takes place in the sales process.
- The holistic onboarding of the campaign includes flawless tracking, advertising material management and the selection of tailored traffic channels
- Experienced and careful account management allows the lucrative publisher base and the network to grow and thus constantly increase turnover.
Frequently Asked Questions
You would like to become a publisher in our network but still have questions?
How much is the signup?
To sign up as an affiliate is free of charge and only takes a few minutes.
Who can sign up as an affiliate/publisher?
Anyone can sign up as an affiliate/publisher. The only thing we need are your Banking details (to pay out the commissions), your name and location as well as your tax status. MCANISM will take care of the taxation and payments.
Am I a publisher or a customer?
If you want to earn a commission you are a publisher, if you want to buy traffic from our network you are a customer.
How much will I get paid?
The payout per transaction is shown in your publisher dashboard. Some campaigns pay a few cents per transaction, others pay hundreds of Euros per action. A rule of thumb is that leads are paid with a lower commission than sales. Sales for Ecommerce campaigns usually pay a percentage of the basket whereas leads pay a fixed commission. However is can vary.
Can I apply to any campaign?
Yes, however certain offers have restrictions for things like search marketing or vouchers. Please read the campaign description in the dashboard for more information.
Do you pay out publishers in crypto currency?
Currently we only support fiat money. For larger payments it is possible to route payments via partnerbank. Please reach out to your publisher support team about payments in ethereum (ETH) or Bitcoin (BTC).